|Bugs and Buttons by|
Little Bit Studio, LLC
These are all apps designed for young kids, and it makes me wonder if any iPad time is helpful for kids' learning in the long run. If they play educational games now, will they be smarter than their peers in college? Do better on their ACT scores than they would otherwise?
My family doesn't have an iPad. I think the kids can benefit from it, but I'm in no rush while they are still ages six and seven. Any thoughts? If you do have an iPad, don't forget to set screen-time limits for your kids, even for educational use. Enjoy! These apps look fun!
- Bugs and Buttons by Little Bit Studio, LLC
- Super Why for iPad by PBS Kids
- TeachMe: Kindergarten by 24x7digital LLC
- TeachMe: First Grade by 24x7 digital LLC
- See.Touch.Learn by Brain Parade
- Brain POP Featured Movie by BrainPOP
- Puppet Pals HD by Polished Play, LLC